Have you been feeling depressed and dealing with four or more of the following symptoms on a daily basis for at least two weeks?
Or has anyone close to you been noticing these symptoms?
If suicidal ideation or suicidal attempt happens to be one of them, you need to get in touch with a mental health professional as soon as possible.
1. Feeling sad, down or miserable
2. Sleep problems
3. Loss of interest in usual activities
4. Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
5. Lack of energy
6. Poor concentration
7. Loss of appetite
8. Irritability and confusion
9. Suicidal ideation or attempt
These are early general signs of depression. Only a mental health professional can diagnose whether a person has depression or not. Depression can be treated with the help of psychotherapies.